Writing the College Application Essay – Finding a Topic: Ten More Questions to Ask Yourself
1. Is there anything you would fight and die for? What? Why?
2. Any person? Who? Why?
3. What’s your dominant positive quality? How do you think it was developed within you?
4. How has that quality been revealed in your life?
5. Do you have obsessions? What are they? How did they develop?
6. You’ve got access to a private jet. Where’s the first place you’d go
7. What scares you? Why?
8. What’s the most unique thing about you?
9. Give a one word description of your character, for example, “dependable”, “sincere”, etc. How do you think you got that way?
10. Is there a story from your life that illustrates that quality?
For more personal help with the college application essay, please go to www.CollegeEssaySolutions.com or contact Craig Heller directly at 818-340-1276.