In answering the following questions, be completely honest, don’t edit yourself and allow each question to take you where it will. Try not to simply read through the list and answer the questions in your head. Instead, write your responses down as fully and expansively as you can. Then read your answers back and see if they don’t lead you to a compelling essay subject.
1. What’s the smartest thing you’ve ever done?
2. The dumbest?
3. The most innovative?
4. The bravest?
5. The most memorable?
6. The most valuable to another person or people?
7. What’s your biggest achievement?
8. Your biggest disappointment?
9. How did you learn from both?
10. The title of your autobiography would be…
For more personal help with the college application essay, please go to www.CollegeEssaySolutions.com